Commercial - Industrial - Farm - Hunting Land - Residential

My Rural Values Propel My Results

Ask and Listen
Respect Everyone
Confront Reality
Produce Results
Display Transparency
Keep Commitments
Practice Accountability
Provide Clear Expectations
Improve Marketing Systems
Be Grateful
Talk Straight
Offer Trust
Admit My Limits
Have Empathy

Give Me 5% of Your Trust Now and I Will Earn the Other 95%

I increase the quality of life and economic well being of all my clients through proven and exclusively successful real estate marketing systems and a commitment to provide my personal and business obligations . I will search for and find properties not listed for sale that fit your needs.

John Rosengren  Real Estate Consultant & Target Marketing Specialist.